Schedule Update
The 4 pm update hasn't been released. We are going to move forward and release the schedule and see what happens.
Schedule Update
The next advisory from the National Hurricane Center is at 4 p.m. At that point we will decide on whether to release the schedule or cancel. Please read below..
1. The latest advisory has the storm tracking East which improves our chances of playing significantly.
2. If the 4 p.m. advisory says the same, we will release the schedule & plan to play.
3. After that, if the tract or forecast changes to unfavorable conditions, we will be forced to cancel.
4. Everyone, including us, wants to get this event in. However, we will not risk the safety of players, parents, friends, umpires, or staff.
5. Continue to be patient, we are trying to make the most educated call with the information provided. We do not want to make any rash decisions.
| Game | Date/Time | Field | Team | vs | Team |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 Game 1 Sat 7:00 PM | Sat 7:00 PM | PPP 1 | 10 9U USA Scout National MS- Team Nike | 17 Bambinos | |
| 2 Game 2 Sat 7:00 PM | Sat 7:00 PM | PPP 2 | 9 Brick City Bandits | 8 Landshark Baseball | |
| 3 Game 3 Sat 7:00 PM | Sat 7:00 PM | PPP 3 | 14 8U USA Scout National MS- Team Nike | 7 MS Orioles 9U-Mays | |
| 4 Game 4 Sun 2:40 PM | Sun 2:40 PM | PPP 1 | 7 Key City Bandits | 14 CBA Reds | |
| 5 Game 5 Sun 1:00 PM | Sun 1:00 PM | PPP 1 | 10 TC Outlaws | 9 Bambinos | |
| 6 Game 6 Sun 1:00 PM | Sun 1:00 PM | PPP 2 | 4 Cannon Ballers | 6 Brick City Bandits | |
| 7 Game 7 Sun 2:40 PM | Sun 2:40 PM | PPP 2 | 9 MCSZ Thunder 9U Royal | 5 8U USA Scout National MS- Team Nike | |
| 8 Game 8 Sun 4:20 PM | Sun 4:20 PM | PPP 1 | 7 TC Outlaws | 9 CBA Reds | |
| 9 Game 9 Sun 4:20 PM | Sun 4:20 PM | PPP 2 | 14 Brick City Bandits | 13 MCSZ Thunder 9U Royal | |
| 10 Game 10 Sun 6:00 PM | Sun 6:00 PM | PPP 1 | 8 CBA Reds | 12 Brick City Bandits |